Sunday, January 13, 2008

Best laid plans

So I made 49 of these for a swap on Mailblocks. I used about 40 different fabrics and sewed my little heart out planning on making a quilt for our bed when all was said and done. I was so happy to have finished them early.
Then I was informed that what I made were not the Tennessee blocks from Quilterscache. Grrr! Back to the drawing board! I guess that's what I get for using a doodle for a pattern rather than using an actual copy.
However, a bonus will be a bed quilt and a couch quilt by the time all is said and done!

1 comment:

Sandy C. said...

Mary, I love this! It gives me inspiration to get sewing again! Sandy

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.