Friday, November 30, 2012

I still have a little time

...before the end of the week!  I really didn't do anything quilty this week.  I did make an ironing table for my BFF Jamie for her birthday from a tv try, batting, insulbright and fabric so she can press next to her machine, but it was given away as a birthday present (Happy Birthday Jamie!) before any pics could be taken.  I have another tray here to make mine :-)  Does pinning quilty links on Pinterest count?  We'll see how tired I am when I get home tonight, it just might have to count!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an awesome table too! I love it and have used it already for a quilted ornament! I will take a picture and send it to ya! :) You're the best and it was a fantastic birthday present! Love ya!
~Jamie

Susan said...

Tell Jamie Happy Birthday!!

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.