Wednesday, March 26, 2008

My sister

This is my dad and my sister Amy from a visit in September, perhaps you can see a likeness in the painting from the previous post? To answer a couple questions that I have been asked, Klye is 17, a junior in high school and he does plan on a career in art, most likely graphic arts. He got an A- as a grade, his teacher wanted to keep it to display in the annual art show and he said, "No way, I want the money!"
My mom saw the photo of the painting and is very pleased that I bought it for her, we all agree, that's Amy fifteen years ago!

1 comment:

Floss said...

What a great painting, and nothing encourages a young artist as much as selling their art.

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.