Monday, March 31, 2008

Currents

So this is what has been consuming my time recently, its a charity quilt for Relay For Life scheduled in May. I have since added some borders and am currently working on an additional border for the top and bottom to make it rectangular. The fabrics are a collection called Heirloom Lilacs by Debbie Beaves from RJR.
So to break the monotony of purple and green, I chose to make some lotto blocks for Mailblocks. They were quick and easy and just
the perfect break from the other
.






2 comments:

Floss said...

I love the star quilt. Purple and green are my favorite colours and I have a thing for star quilts.

Anonymous said...

Beatiful quilt! I also like the other blocks you've been working on!

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.