Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Swapping fun

For the past week or so, I've been dedicating myself to blocks for upcoming swaps. I like to get them done ahead of time so there's no huge rush right before a deadline.
First we have Scrappy Tennessee blocks from Quilterscache, actually done CORRECTLY this time :-) Its a really good thing I like these blocks, because I have made enough to make a king sized quilt from the mistake blocks and a twin size from the right ones. Scrappy Floating stars from About.com These are actually small, only 3½" I plan to make a nice table runner with the results of this swap.
And finally Pink and brown Courthouse Steps from AZPatch I have been in lots of pink and brown swaps, so I have quite a few 6½" pink and brown blocks, and I have collected tons of pink and brown fabrics, so I think these blocks will be then end of my pink and brown days.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.