Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Human Society Donation Quilt


This quilt is a mystery from Quiltzine.com, its called Twisted Tails. It was meant to be a wall hanging, but I decided to add a plain and pieced border to make it crib size. It has been donated to the local Humane Society. I'm not sure in what capacity they're going to use it, perhaps as a raffle at the county fair or in a silent auction. I'm curious to see if there is much money raised, this is a testing of the waters to see if perhaps I can contribute more by doing something I love.

While I was there I decided to start volunteering a couple hours a week, helping out with clerical duties. I have volunteered to work the HSJC booth at the fair the last two years, however havent been very active regarding the monthly meetings and I would like to be.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.