Monday, January 21, 2013

Scrapper user upper


What a scrap eater of a quilt pattern! Its called Crossed Quilt Block  and isn't adorable?



There are sites all over talking about scraps, how to cut and organize them and patterns to use them  up.  My problem with those systems is that for me, I am just not that organized.  As I finish a top I'm sick of looking at those fabrics, I do not want to press and stress over what size to cut them to, I want them out of my face.  I also decided long ago that unless a piece is at least 5x5" or a strip that's 2.5" for me, its just not worth saving.  Nevertheless I still have numerous totes and boxes of scraps.  So this pattern was right up my alley, long strips that could be cut from my leftovers.  Any color corner blocks could work and I know this is not the last time I will use this pattern!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.