Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Retreat Prep

I am fortunate enough to be able to go to two retreats a year in North Webster, IN. The fall retreat is only 8 days away!!! As always I'm psyched to get away and meet with my quilty buddies but this time I am SUPER PSYCHED that my bestest buddy Jamie is going with me!
Jamie has just jumped into this whole quilting adventure with both feet, each time I talk to her she has just come back from a fabric store!
I have been gathering projects to work on during the five days I'll be away. I have so very many UFOs to choose from and I'm fighting off the urge to take new potential projects just so I can whittle down the UFO pile a bit. I have been pre-cutting everything so that when I get there I can just put the pedal to the metal and sew! I'm hoping to return home with enough tops to keep the frame and I busy for months!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.