Saturday, August 08, 2009

Just a little time...

Last weekend my mom, sister and I all met in Gatlinburg, TN for a mini girls only reunion. We had lots of fun talking and exploring Smokey Mountain National Park. What a beautiful area, I know I will be returning as soon as I can! It was a great way to spend the first part of my vacation.
The second part has been spent doing a little tidying up around my sewing area and trying to get caught up on some swap/lotto blocks.
This first pic are my Blocks in a Box from The Golden Thimble.com Aren't they fun? Super easy and a nice size at 9" they will work up into a couple of quilts very quickly.
These are Bear Tracks blocks from Quilterscache.com Talk about a really nice autumn quilt for the winner Genevieve!


1 comment:

Gina said...

great blocks. I can see two nice quilts in the making

Love and hugs Gina xxx

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.