Monday, November 17, 2008

Row Robins

I really enjoy robins, be they row or round :-) This is my row from a current exchange, raggedy edge applique flowers on a four patch cream background. The top is my starter row and the pretty second row was made by my fellow robin Susan. I plan to add raggedy leaves, butterflies and bees to complete it. I thought this would be a great pattern because everyone just needs to dig through their scrap bin to come up with flower fabric. This is the first one to come my way from Karen. Her Americana stars top will be to celebrate the citizenship of her beautiful little grand daughter. I added the second row to Karen's beautiful starter. Honestly the gold isn't nearly as bold as it looks.


2 comments:

Dineke said...

Lovely RR flowers and I like the stars too.

Angela said...

Well I'm working on your flower blocks at the moment and am having so much fun with them, as you say a great way to use up some scraps. Karen's rows look wonderful I'm looking forward to having my turn at working on that one!

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.