Sunday, February 24, 2008

Recent stuff

What's been happening around here? Well I have been getting some stuff done which is a nice change from my normal moaning that I haven't enough time to do what I want. Of course there isn't enough time in the week to do everything I'd like to, but its nice to see progress.

First thing I'd like to tell you about is that I'm almost done with my challenge project for the May retreat. Whew! All it needs now is a little quilting and a little binding and poof! Done! I'd love to show you what I've done, but it will remain a secret until I return in May.

I have my starter rows for another Row Robin, the only one I plan on participating in this year. A very simple pattern based entirely on the colors of my focus fabric. (hung along the top)

Happy blocks bright and wild. I cant wait to see what I get back once these are all swapped out.
And my entries for this month's lottery at Mailblocks. Pattern is Patience Corners from Quilterscache.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.