I was going in so may directions for design ideas for this one. But I decided to continue with a floral theme since most of the 30's prints have some sort of floral in them. The green setting strip was also a bit of a challenge. I guess my innate desire for symmetry was completely thrown off by the addition of the dark green strips on only two sides, but I do like the addition of color contrast. The previous robin sent along extra green for me use in my row, but I was afraid of using too much of it in such a light colored quilt. So instead I only used it for my flower leaves and sent the rest on for the next person. I probably should have put a resting row of either green or white, but since I wasn't sure what the next person had in mind, I opted to send it like it was. I hope Cindy is pleased with my efforts.