Monday, April 23, 2007

Recent projects

I have been sewing, I swear! Maybe not as much since the weather has taken a turn towards spring, but I still try to sit down everyday for at least 15 minutes and do some sewing. I am gearing up for the May retreat, cutting out kits so that I can make the most of my time sewing there rather than cutting or taking up too much time on the cutting mats.


This is Brenda's Purple Purples! Row x row, that's my row on the bottom. I used the pattern Devils Claws from Around the Blocks by Judy Hopkins.
This is for my friend Stacy, part of the Friendship block swap at mailblocks. All that she asked for was blocks that would coordinate with each other, I decided to send her all the same blocks, but for variety, she's getting borders to put the whole thing together. Hope she likes it!

Bee Garden blocks from http://www.quiltwith2sissies.com/. Another swap at Mailblocks, these will be headed out to Michele in TX tomorrow. It was fun to dip into the stash to pull out fabrics for this, I think they look great together!

1 comment:

Greenmare said...

Everything is soooooooo beautiful!! Lovely lovely work!

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.