Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The good and bad about swapping....

The bad about swapping, having people drop off the face of the earth in the middle of an event. One of the friends in the friendship swap at Mailblocks is no where to be found. So what happens? I pick up where she left off, so these are the blocks going to Stacy in CA for Jan and Feb, I sure hope she likes them. I really liked the original fabrics I chose to send to Tabitha, and I was really looking forward to working with them, so hopefully Stacy will like them also.

The good about swapping is when you get back some spankin' blocks, like these flying geese from the swap at Beyondbeginners! I was so happy to hear that Judy will be hostessing another swap of geese, cause I love them and cant ever get enough! They're just so versatile and add great movement to any quilt, especially a scrap quilt! I plan on making about 80 for the next swap! Love them, love them, LOVE THEM!

1 comment:

Carole said...

I hear you about swaps, not always pleasant. I did a secret Santa swap last year and one gal never rec'd her surprise. Fortunately for that gal it was me. So I went out and bought myself a surprise. I really don't understand why people sign up for something and not carry through. Well good luck with your friendship swap! Keep well!

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.