Wednesday, January 31, 2007

The decision has been made!


I decided to try out machine applique on the wool leaves. I learned some lessons, first of all, I can make my machine 'blanket stitch' which is wonderful because I was stressing over doing it by hand. I also learned that I like working with wool, its thickness really beefs a project up. I wish I had tried to do something with the packet I have had lying around sooner. I also reinforced the fact that I was still too chicken to put binding on inside corners so I birthed it instead, maybe a future project will find me feeling a little more froggy. Now for the big question.....what happens when I wash this? Will that wool bleed all over everything? I guess time will tell.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.