Monday, October 02, 2006

The rest of Carol's challenge blocks











Letsee here, I did manage to get these done and in the mail by the 1st of October, close to the original guidelines at least. First is the balloons, the challenge fabric was used for the diamonds decorating the balloons. Pattern is from Pam Bono's book Big Book of Quick Rotary Cutter Quilts.








The next, the houses, it was a black and gray packages, and I used fabrics from my stash to hopefully pull out the teal and orange from the darkest fabric. The pattern is Happy Scrappy Houses from Quiltville.com













And the third is diamond panes from Judy Hopkins Around the Block Again book with purple sashing to make the blocks 12½".


No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.