Tuesday, September 05, 2006

What's been consuming my time lately













This was a challenge from last year's retreat. We were all given fabric panels with the instructions that when we returned this year whatever we made was to be at least 36" finished and it must be complete. I wound up the the patriotic panel (I'm not complaining, there were MUCH worse! :-) All in all I dindt really mind it excepts for the dumpy looking doll section. Sooo....I decided that I wanted to put as much motion in the quilt as possible, so its very scrappy and made with a lot of busy RW&B prints to make the whole thing look busy and scrappy. I think I have succeeded! It still needs quilted, I am planning on random free motion stars in varigated RW&B thread.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Bargersville, Indiana, United States
I'm a 45 year old wife and mother. Quilting is my haven from the real world.