- 8/1 Five lotto blocks Amish Diamonds done in brights on black from www.quilterscache.com
- 9/1 Happy Scrappy Houses for swap in sets of 2 from www.quiltville.com
- 9/10 Retreat challenge, completed project using a panel we received last year at retreat. I have designed a 72x98" quilt, it might have to shrink.
- 9/10 NYBeauty blocks started last year at retreat from a class taught by Judy. I pulled them out only a couple of times throughout the year, I really want to take a completed something back to show her.
- 9/15 Box Quilt blocks for swap, done in sets of two from quilterscache.com
- 9/15 Carol's challenge blocks are due from the 5 packets I received.
- 10/1 WWC Weird and Wonderful Challenge from Sandra is due, we all received a FQ with a "weird" fabric (Which I think is gorgeous!) and we're to use our creative juices to make something wonderful.
Now, I wouldnt normally be concerned with such a full quilty plate but school and HS football is starting and fantasy football and college football and NFL football.....man! I had better get a move on!